A flexible and interconnected space at the heart of 41 Portland Place
The John Newsom-Davis Suite can be split into two individual spaces, the Council Chamber and Reception Room, or interconnected to create one large multifunctional space, offering a beautiful backdrop for any event.
The John Newsom-Davis Council Chamber is an elegant period room with large sash windows, ornate plaster ceilings, antique mirrors, oil paintings and a marble fireplace.
The adjoining Reception Room is included within the hire price of the Council Chamber. This provides a separate space for pre-dinner drinks, a breakout room, or a catering space for conferences.
The Council Chamber & Reception room also comes as part of the First-Floor bundle. The First-Floor combination is perfect for receptions up to 120 guests and conferences for 50 – 60 people.
- Conferences & Meetings
- Dinners and Parties
- PR Events and Product Launches
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Buffet catering space for day meetings
- Break out workshop room
Boardroom – up to 28 guests
U-shape – up to 26 guests
Theatre – up to 70 guests
Classroom – up to 30 guests
Dinner – up to 60 guests
Reception – up to 120 guests
Pre-dinner drinks reception for up to 50 people
Buffet catering space for day meetings of up to 50 people
Break out workshop room for up to 24 people
The John Newsom-Davis Suite is suitable for dinners up to 60, product launches and wine tastings up to 120
- Projector, 190” drop down projector screen – included in the room hire charge
- Laptop connections (vga and audio) – included in the room hire charge
- Blu-ray player – included in the room hire charge
- Full sound speaker system – included in the room hire charge
- Lectern with 1x wired mic – included in the room hire charge
- Handheld microphone – £80 each (2 in total)
- Induction loop hearing system – included in the room hire charge
- Dimmable lighting – included in the room hire charge
- Laptop – £85
- Tabletop microphone – £30 each
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT