Posted: 17th November 2016
A light and seasonal recipe before the Christmas feasting begins. Sweet and juicy pomegranate & blood orange salad combined with a smoked duck breast for a rich, flavoursome main course. Perfect for sharing style!
4 Duck Breast
3 tbsp Honey
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Garlic cloves
Wood chips for smoking
250g Pomegranate seeds
2 Blood Oranges
1 log Goat’s Curd
- First start by basting the duck in honey, soy & garlic for up to an hour.
- To smoke the duck place woodchips into a hot pan, when they start to smoke place the duck on top of a metal grill and place over the smoking wood chips.
- Cover the pan with tin foil for a few minutes until the duck is cooked by the trapped heat.
- When ready allow to cool, then slice
- Serve with the pomegranates, watercress, blood oranges & goats curd.